Respectful Caregiving for Infants
A 2-hour Workshop
For expecting parents, parents/caregivers of infants, and birthworkers (really anyone who is passionate about respecting babies!).
Caring for an infant can feel daunting. This workshop will help you to feel confident in your role, build connection with your little one, and support their development — all while balancing your needs as an individual.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The basics of Magda Gerber’s RIE/Educaring® approach to infant care.
- How to balance your needs with your baby’s needs.
- How to support your infant’s play and motor development (without buying a bunch of stuff).
- How to use caregiving routines to build connection and language skills.
- What it means to truly treat an infant with the RESPECT they deserve.
Drawing on my 15+ years of experience working with infants and young children and inspired by the RIE Educaring® approach, this workshop will introduce you to the groundbreaking philosophy of caring for infants with respect — from Day One. You will learn to see your infant through new eyes and discover how capable and competent they already are.
Please join me (along with other parents/caregivers) for this 2-hour, in-person workshop.
Price includes yourself plus (optionally) one partner. Your “partner” can be any support person.
3 Hopeful Hearts
712 Whalers Way Unit A201, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Saturday, March 30, 2024 | 1:00pm to 3:00pm
If I have to cancel the workshop, I will reschedule (if we can find a time that works for all participants) or provide a refund if not.
If you are unable to attend after registering, you can either use your credit towards a future workshop or you can transfer your credit to another parent/partner pair.